Monday 1 March 2021

Tuesday 2nd March, 2021

 

Hello Class 1 😊


I hope you had a lovely day yesterday. Below are your learning tasks for Tuesday.

Tuesday - Learning Activities

As you know, Thursday is World Book Day! I'm excited to see your costumes and have a day of fun!

I would like to do a creative task to celebrate one of my childhood favourite characters. If you would like to join in with this, you will need an empty plastic milk carton/bottle. Any size will work, but I have found the 'four pints' bottle to be the best to make an elephant...

Can you guess the character?

Have a super day!


Miss Carter


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday 5th November

 Good morning Year One,  Here are your  activities  for today.  Have a lovely weekend, we look forward to seeing you back in school soon.  F...