Friday 8 January 2021

Monday 11th January, 2021

 


Hello Class 1 😊


I hope you've had a fun weekend and are ready for another week of home learning! 

Below are your learning tasks for Monday.

Monday - Learning Tasks

Don't forget to join us on Zoom to chat through the activities for the day! We will start at 9:20am, but I will open the meeting a few minutes early to allow for technical issues... I will probably chat for 10 minutes or so, and then there will be an opportunity for children to ask questions about the tasks. 

After that, I will be around to answer any queries from parents via the new class1@ email address until 12pm. Please remember to send in photos of your brilliant work in one email at the end of the day for me to look at. I will give general feedback on work from the day before during the morning zoom if appropriate.

Have a brilliant day!


Miss Carter



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday 5th November

 Good morning Year One,  Here are your  activities  for today.  Have a lovely weekend, we look forward to seeing you back in school soon.  F...