Thursday 21 January 2021

Friday 22nd January 2021

 


Hello Class 1 😁

HAPPY FRIDAY! We made it! 💪 Firstly, well done for all your hard work this week. I have been so impressed with the standard of work being sent in and the participation during our zoom meetings!

Thank you to parents at home! You are doing an amazing job teaching and still managing your own lives and jobs during this lockdown. Thank you also for all the thoughtful emails expressing thanks that I have received - they are really appreciated! 

Finally, below are your tasks for Friday.

Friday - Learning Activities

I hope you have a super day. I'll see you for the zoom meetings, but in case I forget to say it...have a wonderful and restful weekend!

See you all on Monday morning. 


Miss Carter




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday 5th November

 Good morning Year One,  Here are your  activities  for today.  Have a lovely weekend, we look forward to seeing you back in school soon.  F...