Wednesday 22 April 2020

Class 1's News




Hello all 😊

It's photo time! 📸

I thought I would share some wonderful photos that I have been sent this week! 

Thank you for sending them to me - I love seeing how you are doing.

Scroll down to see! 


Abi is working hard here, having a bit of fun with measuring! Well done Abi 😊


Amy has decided to do some of her own colour investigations! 🔎 She is testing to see if flowers change colour if you put them in dye - the flowers with white petals work the best. I wonder if you know why? 🤔

Charlie looks very studious here! Wow - look at all of that incredible work! A fantastic job Charlie! 👏🌟 

Sophie is in the kitchen with her sister - what smiley faces! 😀 Don't forget - it's important to have fun and do things that aren't school work too!

It's Sophie again here! Look what she is doing...can you see? She is reading a story to her family on FaceTime! 📖 What a super idea! 👏 It's hard when you can't see your family - perhaps you might give this a try too?

Here she is again! This time Sophie is reading her work through the window during a visit to see family! 📚 A very clever idea. I know I can't always see your work at the moment, but take the time to be proud of yourselves! Be proud, just like Sophie is of her super work. ⭐ 


I hope you all enjoyed seeing some of your classmates today. Remember, if you would like your photos to feature on the blog, email them across and I will put them up!

I will leave you with a photo of my cat, Jasmine. Here she is enjoying the sunshine... 🌞 I hope you are too!


Miss Carter 😃



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday 5th November

 Good morning Year One,  Here are your  activities  for today.  Have a lovely weekend, we look forward to seeing you back in school soon.  F...